The globalized world of today is characterized by dynamic changes in many areas of the economy and society. The need to shape these processes sustainably is becoming ever clearer and so is the fact that the key to this challenge lies in education and training.
In September 2015 the Sustainable Development Goals (SDG’s) were adopted by the United Nations Sustainable Development Summit. The SDG’s include 17 goals broken down into 169 targets and will seek to realize inclusive and equitable economic, social and environmental sustainable development.
- Development of concepts for education and further training of VET teachers
- Development of curricula and learning and teaching materials for VET
- Human resources development
- VET and sustainable development
- Development of innovative learning environments for professional education and further training
- Research and Development
- Education and Further training
- Capacity building
- Networking, exchange of experiences and transfer