International Meeting "TVET Teachers and Trainers - Concepts in academic Education and Research"
The International Meeting "TVET Teachers and Trainers - Concepts in academic Education and Research" took place in Magdeburg from September 13 till September 15, 2010. You will find some materials of the conference on this page. There will be some updates in the next weeks too.
- Prof. Dr. Klaus Jenewein - TVET Teacher & Trainer Education in Magdeburg - Perspectives for the International Cooperation Strategy of Magdeburg UNEVOC Centre
- Prof. Bonaventure Wanjala Kerre, Ph.D - TECHNICAL AND VOCATIONAL EDUCATION AND TRAINING (TVET) TEACHER EDUCATION IN AFRICA: Challenges and Opportunities
- Dr. Liu Yang - TVET Teacher Education in East Asia in the Context of the UNEVOC Hangzhou Framework Experiences with International Cooperation
- Prof. Shyamal Majumdar, Ph.D. - New Paradigm in Teachers’ Education
- Sören Nielsen - VOLVING ROLES OF VET TEACHERS AND TRAINERS - THE EU 2020 STRATEGY
- Chris Zirkle, Ph.D. - Initial and Further Education Strategies for TVET Teachers and Trainers in the United States
- Final Report